11th Clue: Boundaries and 'The Clark Center'...
Everyone is asked to please take the 'Boundary Issue' seriously.
- Right to the point: Please do not go on any Flores property for any reason.
- That includes both Ruben Flores and Susan Flores' property's in Arroyo Grande as well as Paul's property in San Pedro.
- All of the legal 'First Amendment Rights' of protesting is all good. Green light those actions all day long.
- Just know that property lines have to be respected and that this request is serious and a very high priority.
- The internet is most likely Kristin's best friend and we will continue to use this tool to Kristin's benefit. That'll never change.
Facebook Posts Could Go Too Far...
- Some postings are advocating going on the property and digging the yard up ourselves.
- We have to 'walk that back' because it will work against Kristin in the long run.
- Our role as citizens is to act as Kristin's loudspeaker. When we stir things up, Kristin remains newsworthy and tips come in.
- We got a tip last week.
- We got another tip last night! I sent both to Sheriff Parkinson.
- When it comes to the yard - it really is up to the Courts and Law Enforcement to handle that part of it.
- Everything else is 100% great.
- It is an honor for all of us to be a part of Kristin's life.
11th Clue for the Arroyo Grande $1,000.00 Cash Treasure Hunt
- The $1,000.00 is located within the Yellow boundary.
- Our mindset in hiding the money was to bring attention to Kristin's case.
- What does this photo have to do with Kristin's case?
- Figure that out and you'll be well on your way.
- Please purchase something for yourself via Amazon. We are an Amazon adffiliate and the revenue we raise will be used for future Kristin campaigns.