The Planter Box
- Straight from the warrant.
- When FBI Agent Jack Schafer reached out to Phillip Shepard to ask him about the concrete poured into the planter box in the Flores' back yard, Mr. Shepard told him the construction was not consistent with standard practices.
- Flores' neighbor, Joe Lassiter, told investigators that the planter box was about 6 feet in length but only about 6 inches deep. Beyond that - the planter box was filled with cement.
- That s not correct because there is no where for the water to drain. It should be filled with sand and gravel.
- Another FBI agent once told me that the concrete was poured in the Flores yard the very same weekend Kristin vanished.
- 5th Clue:
Did he know the search was coming, had someone tipped him off?
When they searched Susan's home, it may tell us all we need to know.
When they left without digging, it struck a mighty blow.
I said it once before, and I'll say it once again...
He's a pretty lousy man, so it's up to better men.
We're all just one person and what can 'one person do'?
To find the thousand dollars, look at Ruben's point of view'.