Timeline of a lie....
- Saturday, May 25th - Kristin vanished.
- Monday, May 27th - Flores tells cops he gets black eye playing basketball. [He's lying, because the day before...]
- Sunday, May 26th - Jeremy Moon tells cops he saw Flores with black eye.
The 'mugshot photo'...
- When Paul walked Kristin home from the party, he had an outstanding warrant on him.
- Two days later, May 27th - Paul walks int0 the AG Police station and turns himself in to be booked.
- The mugshot you see is from that booking.
- So - he has an outstanding warrant that he blows off.
- Kristin vanishes and Paul suddenly turns himself in?
- A possible motive is that by voluntarily turning himself in - he would be booked and then released.
- If he was stopped by police and arrested, he would have to spend a few days in jail.
- If cops were able to connect Paul to Kristin that weekend while Paul was in jail - then cops could interrogate him in a controlled environment.
- We don't know if that was the motive - it is just one theory.
- Either way - this mugshot was taken before anyone even realized Kristin was missing.