Buy something for yourself on Amazon to support the search for Kristin.
- On June 20th, 2000, a Search Warrant was executed on Susan Flores' property located at 529 East Branch Street, Arroyo Grande, Ca.
- FBI Agent Jack Schafer is the agent did did most of the work for that warrant.
- The warrant gave legal authorization for Law Enforcement to dig up the back yard to look for Kristin Smarts' remains and/or evidence linked to her disappearance.
- The SLO Sheriff's office left the property without digging up the yard.
- Quoting FBI Jack Schafer: 'The first warrant authorized a dig. I know this because I provided most of the info for that warrant. I forced the warrant on a skeptical police force. I was told the officers present did not to pay for repairs in case the search turned up nothing. That was a lost opportunity.