Next clue: Thursday, June 30th at 12:00pm PST
- You are reading words written over 16 years ago.
- Gary Mann, the GPR expert, lamented that he did not have access to the best equipment.
- 2016: The technology today is light-years ahead of what Gary had.
- Let's get back in that yard.
- New Technology + Unfinished Business should = New Warrant.
'Man-made type excavation...6 feet long by 5.5 feet deep..
'Did not appear to be a natural geographical feature...'
Meet Tym Clements....
6th Clue for the Arroyo Grande $1,000 Treasure Hunt...
- The $1,000.00 cash is located within 1.5 miles of 529 East Branch Street.
- This is where the June 20th, 2000 search warrant was executed.
- The property is owned by Susan Flores.
Instant Winner - $1,500.00 Cash Today - Anonymously if you wish
- We don't care about the money.
- You can have the $1,000.00 cash today.
- Derek H. from Santa Maria will add $500.00 to that - today.
- Just give us info that leads to Kristin and the cash is yours.
- Want to remain anonymous - you set the terms and I'll get you the cash.
'I refuse to answer' 27 times
Seeing is believing.
Paul Flores invoking the 5th Amendment 27 times in his November, 1997 deposition. Smarts' atty James Murphy trying to get answers and Atty Mel De La Motte representing Flores...
Please join us on FB and REFUSE to give up on our efforts to get Justice for Kristin.
Thanks to David Smallwood of The California Register for this video clip.
No one from the Cal Poly Administration has ever reached out to Kristin's parents to express their concern over Kristin's disappearance.
I recently wrote to President Armstrong asking him to offer a reward and make a public statement supporting the search for Kristin.
This was back in June of 2015, over seven months ago.
I never heard back from him. I did, however, get this letter from Cal Poly attorney, Dawn Theodora.
Plea Bargain for Kristin
'Legal council for the Flores family made the following plea: 'Reduce charges down to a misdemeanor and we will lead you to Kristin's body."
The State wanted to know if they would just 'be told what happened to Kristin' or if they could still touch her body?
Flores attorney: "You can still touch her body, but first you have to drop the charges..."
Twice - the Smarts accepted this offer and twice, Flores' Council failed to respond....