Anonymous Tips -
Clue # 11
Next Clue is Thursday, May 26th
Sheriff Searches Ruben Flores' Residence
| See All Clues |
Note: [A second $1,000.00 Treasure Hunt is being planned for Arroyo Grande and will focus on the June 20th, 2000 Search Warrant executed at Susan Flores' 529 East Branch Street residence - details on Thursday, May 26th].
Sheriff searches Ruben Flores' residence...
- The first search warrant executed in Kristin's case was at Ruben Flores residence located at 710 White Court in Arroyo Grande.
- Years later, Google Earth happened to drive by that residence while Ruben was standing in the driveway.
- When the Sheriff's Deputies searched Paul's bedroom, the lifted up his mattress.
- There, they found newspaper articles about Kristin's disappearance.
- Clue # 10: From here on in - the clues will begin to narrow down considerably. You can cross The Madonna Inn off of your grid search as the money is not located in that area. Focus on The Madonna Plaza and Laguna Hills Middle School region, the cash is somewhere in that area.
- Instant Winner: If you know information that will directly lead us to Kristin - We'll give you the $1,000.00 today. Additionally, another Kristin supporter (Derek from Santa Maria) will add $500.00 more on top of that. $1,500.00 today. Use the 'Tips' page. You can remain anonymous if you wish.
- NOTE: If no one finds the money by the end of the Final Exams, the clues will become extremely obvious to assure the cash is found.
- ***Next Clue will post on Thursday, May 26th***
'I refuse to answer' 27 times
Seeing is believing.
Paul Flores invoking the 5th Amendment 27 times in his November, 1997 deposition. Smarts' atty James Murphy trying to get answers and Atty Mel De La Motte representing Flores...
Please join us on FB and REFUSE to give up on our efforts to get Justice for Kristin.
Thanks to David Smallwood of The California Register for this video clip.
No one from the Cal Poly Administration has ever reached out to Kristin's parents to express their concern over Kristin's disappearance.
I recently wrote to President Armstrong asking him to offer a reward and make a public statement supporting the search for Kristin.
This was back in June of 2015, over seven months ago.
I never heard back from him. I did, however, get this letter from Cal Poly attorney, Dawn Theodora.
Plea Bargain for Kristin
'Legal council for the Flores family made the following plea: 'Reduce charges down to a misdemeanor and we will lead you to Kristin's body."
The State wanted to know if they would just 'be told what happened to Kristin' or if they could still touch her body?
Flores attorney: "You can still touch her body, but first you have to drop the charges..."
Twice - the Smarts accepted this offer and twice, Flores' Council failed to respond....